About The Project
Rajasthan Horticulture Development Society (RHDS) for Republic of India is to determine the practicability of sustainably increasing agricultural productivity and farmer incomes through a definite agricultural development approach by integration agriculture water management and agricultural technology, farmer organizations and market innovations in designated locations across the 17 agro ecological zones of Rajasthan.
Challenges And Solution
- Social engineering
- Availability of water resources. Borewell,deep well,river,pond,lake
- water requirements based on type of crop.
- Location of solar array
- Location of solar pump
Benefits To Farmer
- Enables cultivation of an extra crop.
- Saves time and labour.
- Improves agriculture productivity by taking multiple crop season.
- Improves general quality of life with higher levels of income.
- Improves quality of life time with families specially in night.
- Incremental income enables easy repayment loan taken for installing system.
- Helps in providing the critical protective irrigation in water scarce areas.
- No fuel costs & minimal maintenance costs.
- More economical than diesel pump sets in the long run.